nexttime.po (Re: Debian FAQ)

Su questa traduzione ho fatto una scelta che chiedo di confermare, in quanto
ho inteso English riferito alla lingua, quindi "non-English users" come
"utenti di lingua non inglese"
e non come "non inglesi" come era precedentemente.

Volevo inoltre sapere quale è la versione di riferimento da indicare in
Project-Id-Version
al momento io ho indicato 4.0.4 (ultima disponibile in sid).

Chiedo una rilettura dei due paragrafi che parlano di "Dependency based
boot sequence"
in quanto un po' ostici da tradurre.

grazie
Alessandro De Zorzi

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE
# Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-05-24 02:01+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

# type: Content of: <chapter><title>
#: nexttime.dbk:8
#, fuzzy
msgid "Changes expected in the next major release of Debian"
msgstr "Cambiamenti aspettati nella prossima major release di Debian"

#: nexttime.dbk:12
#, fuzzy
msgid "Extended support for non-English users"
msgstr "Supporto esteso per gli utenti non-inglesi"

#: nexttime.dbk:14
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Debian already has very good support for non-English users, see <xref "
"linkend=\"nonenglish\"/> ."
msgstr ""
"Debian ha già del supporto per utenti non-inglesi, si veda <xref "
"linkend=\"nonenglish\"/> ."

#: nexttime.dbk:18
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"We hope to find people who will provide support for even more languages, and "
"translate.  Some programs already support internationalization, so we need "
"message catalogs translators.  Many programs still remain to be properly "
"internationalized."
msgstr ""
"Speriamo di trovare persone che forniscano supporto anche per più lingue, e "
"che traducano.  Alcuni programmi supportano già l'internazionalizzazione, "
"così abbiamo bisogno di traduttori dei cataloghi dei messaggi.  Rimangono "
"ancora molti programmi che devono essere proriamente internazionalizzati."

#: nexttime.dbk:24
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"The GNU Translation Project <ulink "
"url=\"ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/ABOUT-NLS\";></ulink> works on "
"internationalizing the GNU programs."
msgstr ""
"Il Progetto Traduzione della GNU (GNU Translation Project) <ulink "
"url=\"ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/ABOUT-NLS\";></ulink> lavora "
"sull'internazionalizazione dei programmi GNU."

#: nexttime.dbk:29
#, fuzzy
msgid "Specifically for Debian lenny, we're working on things like the following:"
msgstr "Specifically for Debian lenny, we're working on things like the following:"

# type: Content of: <chapter><section><itemizedlist><listitem><para>
#: nexttime.dbk:34
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"I18n support in all debconf-using packages: Packages using the Debian "
"configuration management must allow for translation of all messages "
"displayed to the user during package configuration."
msgstr ""
"I18n support in all debconf-using packages: Packages using the Debian "
"configuration management must allow for translation of all messages "
"displayed to the user during package configuration."

# type: Content of: <chapter><section><itemizedlist><listitem><para>
#: nexttime.dbk:41
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"I18n support for package descriptions: Update package management frontends "
"to use the translated descriptions of packages."
msgstr ""
"I18n support for package descriptions: Update package management frontends "
"to use the translated descriptions of packages."

# type: Content of: <chapter><section><itemizedlist><listitem><para>
#: nexttime.dbk:47
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"UTF-8 debian/changelog and debian/control.  This way, e.g.  names of people "
"from asian countries can get typeset the right way in changelogs."
msgstr ""
"UTF-8 debian/changelog and debian/control.  This way, e.g.  names of people "
"from asian countries can get typeset the right way in changelogs."

#: nexttime.dbk:54
#, fuzzy
msgid "Faster booting: Dependency based boot sequence"
msgstr "Faster booting: Dependency based boot sequence"

#: nexttime.dbk:56
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Work is being done on <ulink "
"url=\"http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts/DependencyBasedBoot\";>converting "
"the Debian boot sequence</ulink> to use dynamic and dependency based "
"ordering instead of hardcoded sequence numbers.  Once that's finished, "
"Debian systems will boot much faster."
msgstr ""
"Work is being done on <ulink "
"url=\"http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts/DependencyBasedBoot\";>converting "
"the Debian boot sequence</ulink> to use dynamic and dependency based "
"ordering instead of hardcoded sequence numbers.  Once that's finished, "
"Debian systems will boot much faster."

#: nexttime.dbk:64
#, fuzzy
msgid "Improvements in the Debian Installer"
msgstr "Improvements in the Debian Installer"

#: nexttime.dbk:66
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Lots of work has been done on the Debian Installer, resulting in major "
"improvements.  We'll mention just two of them here."
msgstr ""
"Lots of work has been done on the Debian Installer, resulting in major "
"improvements.  We'll mention just two of them here."

#: nexttime.dbk:70
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Starting the installer from Microsoft Windows: It is now possible to start "
"the installer directly from Microsoft Windows without the need to change "
"BIOS settings.  Upon insertion of a CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or USB stick, an autorun "
"program will be started, offering a step-by-step process to start the Debian "
"Installer."
msgstr ""
"Starting the installer from Microsoft Windows: It is now possible to start "
"the installer directly from Microsoft Windows without the need to change "
"BIOS settings.  Upon insertion of a CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or USB stick, an autorun "
"program will be started, offering a step-by-step process to start the Debian "
"Installer."

#: nexttime.dbk:76
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"The debian-installer now includes experimental support for installing Debian "
"on systems with Serial ATA RAID."
msgstr ""
"The debian-installer now includes experimental support for installing Debian "
"on systems with Serial ATA RAID."

#: nexttime.dbk:81
#, fuzzy
msgid "More architectures"
msgstr "Più architetture"

#: nexttime.dbk:83
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Complete Debian system on other architectures such as <ulink "
"url=\"http://wiki.debian.org/ArmEabiPort\";>ARM EABI</ulink> (referred to as "
"armel) (next to the old arm) will likely get supported with lenny.  Support "
"for <ulink url=\"http://wiki.debian.org/SHPort\";>SuperH</ulink> is expected "
"soon.  Notice that even though some architectures are dropped for a given "
"the release there still might be a way to install and upgrade using the "
"latest <literal>sid</literal>."
msgstr ""
"Un sistema Debian completo su altre architetture come SPARC64 e SuperH sarà "
"pronto presto."

#: nexttime.dbk:93
#, fuzzy
msgid "More kernels"
msgstr "Più kernel"

#: nexttime.dbk:95
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"In addition to Debian GNU/Hurd, Debian is being ported also to BSD kernels, "
"namely to <ulink "
"url=\"http://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu/\";>FreeBSD</ulink>.  This "
"port runs on both AMD64 (kfreebsd-amd64) and traditional Intel "
"(kfreebsd-i386)."
msgstr ""
"In aggiunta a Debian GNU/Hurd, Debian sta facendo il port verso diversi "
"kernel BSD, vale a dire quelli di NetBSD, FreeBSD e OpenBSD."