Re: [ITT] po://pilot-qof/fr.po [Demande aide]

me = Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org>

Et voici la réponse, la dealine est donc repoussée.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:19:33 +0100
"Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)" <jean-luc.coulon@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Hi Neil,

I'm translating pilot-qof and I've in mind the deadline of 20th ;)

While testing my translation, I've remarked some weirdnesses:
- The "Usage" message when you don't supply any argument is
displayed in English even if it is translated

That's a bug in pilot-qof.c which I have fixed in 0.1.3 - please
translate those messages as normal, it will work in 0.1.3.

- Some strings are not in the pot files. So I've donwloaded the
source and remarked that po/POTFILES.in is incomplete. I've added :
src/qof-main.h to POTFILES.in, this adds 13 templates to be
translated.

Thanks for that, I'll update the source and call for updates of
existing translations. That'll mean extending the deadline until after
Fosdem, probably 27th February.

The missing strings are used in --help and are standard commands for
other programs using qof-main.h|.c so I'll update it elsewhere too.

(the translation is in its way: proofread on the debian-l10n-french
list)

Thanks.

--

Neil Williams