Re: which kernel version for etch

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [060716 10:59]:
> our original plan has been to release the d-i RC on 14th August, and
> freeze the kernel for this on July 30th. Is this plan still current? If
> so, can we expect an acceptable kernel on these days?

Also, obviously I forgot to ask something - how does the firmware issue
look like to you? Are there critical parts of non-free firmware we need
to have in the installer? Or is all firmware now remote enough to say
"well, it's good enough if people can add stuff after installation"?

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/