Re: Qt4.7 and KDE 4.4

In data lunedì 27 settembre 2010 19:21:24, James Spencer ha scritto:
> I've been running the experimental Qt packages against KDE 4.4 and (now)
> 4.5. I haven't tested vs the Digikam problem (blows dust off camera), but
> the only thing I've noticed is that (evil) Fash in particular doesn't get
> clipped to the viewport (or page boundaries, or whatever) in Konqueror
> overdrawing the toolbar / menubar until the next refresh. (This is against
> 4.4 and 4.5.)
>
> Beyound that it's been fine for me on my laptop and desktop.
>
> _James

Hi,

I run Debian amd64 unstable with Qt 4.7 and KDE 4.5.1. I too had the viewport
problem with flash when I used khtml as rendering engine, and the 32bit
version of flash via nspluginwrapper. Then I switched to webkit and to the
preview version of flash 64 bit (downloaded from Adobe web site) and the
problem disappeared.
I'm sorry I cannot recall, though, which of the two changes did the trick
(and cannot retry right now).

My 2c
Mario