Re: Qt4.7 and KDE 4.4

I've been running the experimental Qt packages against KDE 4.4 and (now) 4.5.
I haven't tested vs the Digikam problem (blows dust off camera), but the only
thing I've noticed is that (evil) Fash in particular doesn't get clipped to
the viewport (or page boundaries, or whatever) in Konqueror overdrawing the
toolbar / menubar until the next refresh. (This is against 4.4 and 4.5.)

Beyound that it's been fine for me on my laptop and desktop.

_James