[GONE] Re: ksmserver segfaults on startup

On Monday 20 September 2010 15:50:49 Dominique Dumont wrote:
> I've been having some trouble lately to log on with KDE (I use Debian/Sid
> on a  32 bits machines with nvidia legacy173xx driver).

The segfault is now gone. I've finally removed all nvidia pacakges and I'm
using nouveau driver. I've lost compositing effects (which were not working
very well).

But the most important is that I can log in again.

All the best

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/