Re: Lancelot locks accessing NTFS partition

On 2009-04-09, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss@iguanasuicide.net> wrote:
> As far as the effort required to wrangle the bugs, this can be spread out b=
> y=20
> getting users involved.  KDE itself has had some pretty good luck with "Bug=
>=20
> Day"s where users meet developers on IRC (or whatever) and confirm/deny bug=
> s,=20
> provide more details on how to reproduce, perhaps even try out patches.

I will announce such a bug day in debian-kde shortly - when I have
coordinated enough with the KDE bugsquad to not collide with their
activities - and maybe have them to help.

> Last time I took it on myself to update bugs, I got some fairly stern email=
> s=20
> indicating that changes need to go through the maintainers, but I am willin=
> g=20
> to help.

Thank you for offer for help.

You are most welcome to forward all the kde bugs that aren't debian
specific to bugs.kde.org.

/Sune