Lancelot locks accessing NTFS partition

Dear Developers,

Lancelot is a nice replacement for kickoff and bears several features among of which there is the possibility to access disk partitions and devices connected to the computer. I have a dual boot machine with a couple of NTFS partitions that I don't need to access normally, thus they are not listed inside /etc/fstab, but Lancelot is able to detect and list them under Computer. With default settings Lancelot launches everything just hovering the mouse on the icons, thus when I move the mouse over these partitions, Lancelot totally locks. Dolphin shows me a message if I try to mount partitions that I'm not allowed to, but it doesn't lock. There is anything I can do to:
1) avoid that Lancelot even sees the partitions
or
2) Lancelot doesn't lock itself if I "click" on not allowed partitions.

Should I file a bugreport to Debian? Thank you

Valerio