Re: Why KDE4 ktorrent in Lenny?

Mike Bird wrote:
> On Wed September 24 2008 10:18:21 Michael Biebl wrote:
>> I can only suggest what others have already said, that you'll probably
>> have a misconfigured system.
>
> Please post your "dpkg -l | grep kde".

Nothing fancy. This is *after* installing ktorrent

pluto:~# dpkg -l | grep kde
ii  kde-core                               5:48                          the K Desktop Environment core modules
ii  kde-i18n-de                            4:3.5.10-1                    German (de) internationalized (i18n) files for KDE
ii  kde-icons-nuovext                      1.6.dfsg.1-3                  nuoveXT icon theme for KDE
ii  kde-icons-nuvola                       1.0.0-3                       Nuvola icon theme for KDE3
ii  kde-icons-oxygen                       4:4.1.0-2                     Oxygen icon theme for KDE 4
ii  kde-style-polyester                    1.0.3-1                       Polyester widget style and kwin decoration for KDE3
ii  kdeaddons-kfile-plugins                4:3.5.9-2                     KDE file dialog plugins for text files and folders
ii  kdeartwork-emoticons                   4:3.5.9-3                     emoticon collections for KDE chat clients
ii  kdeartwork-misc                        4:3.5.9-3                     various multimedia goodies released with KDE
ii  kdeartwork-style                       4:3.5.9-3                     widget styles released with KDE
ii  kdebase                                4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-5              base components from the official KDE release
ii  kdebase-bin                            4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-5              core binaries for the KDE base module
ii  kdebase-data                           4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-5              shared data files for the KDE base module
ii  kdebase-kio-plugins                    4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-5              core I/O slaves for KDE
ii  kdebase-runtime                        4:4.1.0-2                     runtime components from the official KDE 4 release
ii  kdebase-runtime-bin-kde4               4:4.1.0-2                     core binaries for the KDE 4 base runtime module
ii  kdebase-runtime-data                   4:4.1.0-2                     shared data files for the KDE 4 base runtime module
ii  kdebluetooth                           1.0~beta8-5                   KDE Bluetooth Framework
ii  kdeeject                               4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-5              script used by KDE to eject removable media
ii  kdegraphics-kfile-plugins              4:3.5.9-3                     KDE metainfo plugins for graphic files
ii  kdelibs                                4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-6              core libraries from the official KDE release
ii  kdelibs-bin                            4:4.1.0-3                     executables for all KDE 4 core applications
ii  kdelibs-data                           4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-6              core shared data for all KDE applications
ii  kdelibs4-dev                           4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-6              development files for the KDE core libraries
ii  kdelibs4c2a                            4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-6              core libraries and binaries for all KDE applications
ii  kdelibs5                               4:4.1.0-3                     core libraries for all KDE 4 applications
ii  kdelibs5-data                          4:4.1.0-3                     core shared data for all KDE 4 applications
ii  kdemultimedia-kfile-plugins            4:3.5.9-3                     au/avi/m3u/mp3/ogg/wav plugins for kfile
ii  kdemultimedia-kio-plugins              4:3.5.9-3                     enables the browsing of audio CDs under Konqueror
ii  kdepasswd                              4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-5              password changer for KDE
ii  kdepim-kfile-plugins                   4:3.5.9-5                     KDE File dialog plugins for palm and vcf files
ii  kdepim-kio-plugins                     4:3.5.9-5                     KDE pim I/O Slaves
ii  kdepim-kresources                      4:3.5.9-5                     KDE pim resource plugins
ii  kdeprint                               4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-5              print system for KDE
ii  kdesdk-kfile-plugins                   4:3.5.9-2                     KDE file dialog plugins for software development files
ii  kdesdk-scripts                         4:3.5.9-2                     a set of useful development scripts for KDE
ii  kdesktop                               4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-5              miscellaneous binaries and files for the KDE desktop
ii  kdesvn                                 1.0.2-1                       subversion client with tight KDE integration
ii  kdesvn-kio-plugins                     1.0.2-1                       subversion I/O slaves for KDE
ii  kdevelop                               4:3.5.2-1                     An IDE for Unix/X11
ii  kdevelop-data                          4:3.5.2-1                     An IDE for Unix/X11 - data
ii  kdevelop-doc                           4:3.5.2-1                     An IDE for Unix/X11 - documentation
ii  kdewallpapers                          4:3.5.9-3                     wallpapers released with KDE
ii  libkdepim1a                            4:3.5.9-5                     KDE PIM library
ii  liblockdev1                            1.0.3-1.2+b1                  Run-time shared library for locking devices
ii  liblockdev1-dev                        1.0.3-1.2+b1                  Development library for locking devices
ii  network-manager-kde                    1:0.7~svn859085-1             KDE systray applet for controlling NetworkManager
ii  openoffice.org-kde                     1:2.4.1-9                     KDE Integration for OpenOffice.org (Widgets, Dialogs, Addressboo

universe are pointed away from Earth?