Re: Why KDE4 ktorrent in Lenny?

El Martes, 23 de Septiembre de 2008, Mike Bird escribió:
> See below for my Lenny KDE packages.  What differences do you see
> between this and the systems where you tested ktorrent 3 with Lenny's
> KDE 3?  Is it possible that ktorrent 3 does not work with KDE 3?

It _does_ work, and as said in the thread, should work perfectly.

Try installing debsums and run it against the KDE 4 packages. Just in case,
make sure you don't have any package without dependencies solved.

You must have a ~/.kde4, because KTorrent stores there important information
about the torrents in progress. If you don't have one, try reinstalling as
Modestas said.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2