Re: Why KDE4 ktorrent in Lenny?

On Tue September 23 2008 11:29:26 Lawrence Williams wrote:
> I am using ktorrent 3.1.2 (Debian package) as well with KDE 3.5.9 and have
> no issues. Torrents download normally and no crashes occur (none that I can
> recall).
>
> Did you try removing and reinstalling ktorrent using Synaptic?

I removed ktorrent and all its dependencies, reinstalled ktorrent2.2,
waited several days during which ktorrent2.2 ran fine, and then
reinstalled ktorrent 3 and its dependencies again.  I used apt for
the installs and dpkg for the purges.

Do you have a ~/.kde4 ?

Please post your "dpkg -l | grep kde" for comparison with mine.

--Mike Bird