[KDE4] libkio undefined symbol [workaround-fix]

Ola.

This is my first post and what brought me here was an error I was
getting when trying to launch KDE4 installed from the packages in the
experimental repository.

The error was (from ~/.xsession-errors):

--
startkde: Starting up...
kdeinit4: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libkio.so.5: undefined symbol:

I searched here for it, but no one seemed to have the same problem.
So I went further to find my way through it alone and I found, at
first, that /usr/lib/libkio.so.5 actually _has_ the supposedly missing
symbol:

--
nm -D /usr/lib/libkio.so.5 | grep
_ZN6Strigi14AnalysisResultC1ERKSslRNS_11IndexWriterERNS_14StreamAnalyzerES2_

So I thought could be any library dynamic loading issue, then I found
that the startup script 'startkde' set the env variable LD_BIND_NOW. I
just removed it from the script, by changing the line above:

--
LD_BIND_NOW=true kdeinit4 +kcminit_startup
--

to this:

--
kdeinit4 +kcminit_startup
--

and KDE started fine with a few errors when shutting down (that I
cannot be sure if are colateral effects of what I did, but I'm almost

I'm posting this here to help anyone having the same trouble, and
maybe someone who is in more touch with KDE4 development than me to
analyze this.

Regards,

Kiyoshi.