Juk: Break key for "Stop Playing"

In Juk I've been using Break (Ctrl-Pause) as a keyboard shortcut for the
"Stop Playing" action. For some reason this doesn't work anymore. I can
set the shortcut to this key combo, but it is not recognized. All the
other shortcuts, including Pause and Shift-Pause, still work.

Break stopped working around the same time that I upgraded from kernel
2.4 to 2.6, but I'd be surprised if that was the reason as I can still
set Break as a shortcut, i.e., it is still recognized in the shortcuts
dialog. Also, the change happened before the recent upgrades to KDE
3.1.5.

I appreciate any hints.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  Those who call the shots
mailto:michael@schuerig.de        are never in the line of fire.