Re: kde 3.* in sid will it ever happen?

* r@orcafat.com (r@orcafat.com) [020913 14:13]:
> I don't want to go on a "apt-get find the right apt-get lines for today"
> crusade. I don't want to go find packages in some rpm-findish way. I whant
> them in my standard apt-get lines, like the way all other packages are
> maintained. .

i would say the kid has a point there.

- the kde3 packages work better then the old ones which were/are in
  unstable
- kde is an improtant part (for me alt last) of a distro
- the bug tracking system is there to help the maintainer, not to
  make him feel threatend by open bugs, so let us use it for
  kde3, too!
- big upcoming trasitions (menu system, c++) need to be done if
  the packages are in debian or not
- this is what unstable is there for (and again: these packages
  are less unstable then the ones in stable. (c: )