Re: kde 3.* in sid will it ever happen?

Sorry for the empty mess. Geezzz I know. But as you state yourself it's not in SID, it for sure works with SID but it's official packages, even though that the packages you are refering to are mostly created by the package maintenars for kde in debian. What is holding back kde3 from being uploaded in SED then? I don't want to go on a "apt-get find the right apt-get lines for today" crusade. I don't want to go find packages in some rpm-findish way. I whant them in my standard apt-get lines, like the way all other packages are maintained. .
Geez you can get the packages easily for sid. Even kde has the packages
hosted and did from the moment kde 3.0.3 came out and kde 3.0.1-3.0.2 has
been available for a while now and the locations have been publicized in a
number of locations. Just add the apt lines and install it. I have been
running kde 3.0.x in debian sid for a while now without any problems.