Re: Athlon optimized KDE build

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 01:20:09PM +0200, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> I couldn't care less. You're just another lamer who speaks too much and
> accomplishes little. Buzz off.

I'm not even going to bother to respond to this, but I'm sure there are
many (*cough*Branden, packaging systems*cough*) who would gladly jump at
the opportunity.

> You couldn't even handle a simple build engineering task. How the heck are
> people going to turn on optimizations on non-existent packages Mr. Stone?
> Leave aside the fact that building these take a lot of time and space....

I have working qt3/kdelibs4/kdebase3 packages, as I stated, but I am not
releasing them to the public until they're fully tested. A few people
have these packages and are happily using them. "Non-existant", I'm
sure.

> These binaries I did at least work, and do not require users to remove their
> KDE2 packages... The interested parties could give it a try without deleting
> their working debian setup, that's all I had thought. KDE does need feedback
> from users. Anyway, if nobody's going to bother no need.... I certainly
> didn't expect any sort of assistance from you.

I certainly didn't expect anything other than hot air from you, but I
didn't expect you to be a prick, either. Such is life.

> Please don't post any mails on this thread.

Not to you I won't, because you're killfiled.

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<Addi> It would be kind of cool to have a bunch of satelittes that were on the