Re: Athlon optimized KDE build

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 02:53:16AM +0200, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 February 2002 21:36, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > I will not provide any form of support whatsoever for these packages.
>
> And these are not packages btw, it would be just a large tarball.

Oh! How wonderfully useful! If you're going to do it, at least do it
right. A leet "KDE hacker" (it may be useful to note the laughter from
KDE upstream whenever your name is invoked, not to mention the response
from Debian) like yourself would know that it takes one line in
debian/rules to enable Athlon optimizations.

Stupidity has no bounds; logic will not sway you.

Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>