Klyx?

Another question, what is the status of KLyX? I am an avid LyX user, and now
that I'm using KDE regularly I thought I'd check into KLyX. I can't find a
homepage on KLyX, and the only packages I can find are for KDE 1.

Is KLyX still being developed? I know that a future version of LyX will be
"platform independent," meaning it will work with GTK, Qt, and Windowforms.
Was KLyX abandoned because of this?

I also heard a while back that KLyX was going to be a part of KOffice, but I
can find no mention of it there....

Jim
--
JWL@maine.rr.com

"Has it been noticed that music liberates the spirit?
gives wings to thought? that one becomes more of a
philosopher the more one becomes a musician?"
        --Nietzsche, The Case of Wagner, sec. 1