Konqueror and ps/pdf viewer

Greetings, all.

I recently upgraded from potato to woody. I'm now running X 4.0.3 and KDE
2.1.1.

The only glitch I can see is in Konqueror, when I view a ps or a pdf file
using the embedded viewer, I can't see the entire page. What is in the Konq
window when it comes up is viewable, but when I scroll up or down I just get
a blank background.

Any ideas as to what is causing this? Anyone else having this trouble? By the
way, if I switch over to Adobe Acrobat viewer embedded in Konqueror, it looks
fine.
--
JWL@maine.rr.com

"Has it been noticed that music liberates the spirit?
gives wings to thought? that one becomes more of a
philosopher the more one becomes a musician?"
        --Nietzsche, The Case of Wagner, sec. 1