KDE 2.1-final for powerpc

Hello all,

I have finished the powerpc package builds for KDE 2.1-final (including
koffice_2.1-cvs20010219). They are all available on kde.debian.net (update
script is currently running).

Three packages from potato/main/source are not included:

	iptables		- This package requires a 2.4.0 kernel
	knetfilter		- This package requires iptables
	kfilereplace	- This has a packaging problem that keeps it from installing

If I don't get any "negative" feedback, I will make the ISO image on Monday
afternoon (CST).

Rick
--
rcook@ntlug.org