Re: alittle help...

I'm no expert, but once you have the lines added to your source list, A simple
apt-get update followed by apt-get install task-kde should take care of it. You
might need to add other packages seperately. I'm not sure what is included in
the task list. I was using 2.0.1 before I wiped my system. I'll be updating to
2.1 once I get my new system working 100%. From what I've seen on this list,
though. 2.1, despite being 'beta' seems to be quite stable and useful. There
seems to be a few small issues, but I don't think anything to be too worried
about. And Ivan is extremely helpful as well! Youi also might want to look for
the Debian-KDE FAQ. I'm not sure where it is on the web, but I can send you a
copy if you ask. This should give you some more info.

I hope this helps. Like I said, I've found this list to be quite good and we are
all indebted to Ivan for his hard work and dedication to making sure that Debian
and KDE play nicely together

Cheers,

     John Gay