kdeinit

    Good morning,

I woke up to find my box still puring along as I'd left it yesterday,
with one exception-kdeinit. The reason I noticed it was my seti@home
client was only using 2-3% of my cpu and it normally uses 95-99%
when I am not using the cpu! Top showed two running kdeinit, each taking
49-50% of the cpu = ~100%! Why would kdeinit get so wild and why two
instances of it? I closed all apps on kde and it didn't effect cpu usage.
Finally I exited (nicely) kde and the stats returned to normal... Any
ideas?

Thank you, have a great weekend

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074