Re: Automatic build/pdebuild with sun-java-jdk

Am Donnerstag, den 08.05.2008, 21:04 +0200 schrieb Benjamin Mesing:

[..]
> However, I can't get an automatic build in a clean environment working,
> because sun-java6-jdk does not install in a non-interactive environment.
>
>         Unpacking sun-java6-jdk (from .../sun-java6-jdk_6-06-1_amd64.deb) ...
>         sun-dlj-v1-1 license could not be presented
>         try 'dpkg-reconfigure debconf' to select a frontend other than noninteractive
>
> I have found no way to deal with that. Even in my local pbuilder
> environment I was unable to install sun-java by hand after logging in
> (I've tried dpkg-reconfigure debconf with no success).  Any tricks, how
> I can install sun-java at least in my local pbuilder?

sudo pbuilder login --save-after-login
echo "sun-java5-jdk shared/accepted-sun-dlj-v1-1 boolean true" | \
  debconf-set-selections
echo "sun-java6-jdk shared/accepted-sun-dlj-v1-1 boolean true" | \
  debconf-set-selections
exit

(thx to Michael Koch, who told me this some time ago)
Regards, Daniel