Automatic build/pdebuild with sun-java-jdk

Hello,

my package (umlet - not yet in archive) does not build with gcj due to
using com.sun.tools.javac.Main. Therefore I am build-depending on
sun-java6-jdk.
However, I can't get an automatic build in a clean environment working,
because sun-java6-jdk does not install in a non-interactive environment.

        Unpacking sun-java6-jdk (from .../sun-java6-jdk_6-06-1_amd64.deb) ...
        sun-dlj-v1-1 license could not be presented
        try 'dpkg-reconfigure debconf' to select a frontend other than noninteractive

I have found no way to deal with that. Even in my local pbuilder
environment I was unable to install sun-java by hand after logging in
(I've tried dpkg-reconfigure debconf with no success).  Any tricks, how
I can install sun-java at least in my local pbuilder?

Policy dictates, that a package must build non-interactively, however,
it seems to say nothing about installing build dependencies. Can I
upload the package to contrib nonetheless (I've looked into another
package in the archive (weka), which build depends on sun-java and found
that it suffers from the same problem).

Best regards

Benjamin