Re: Automatic build/pdebuild with sun-java-jdk

Am Donnerstag, den 08.05.2008, 22:27 +0200 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
> Am Donnerstag, den 08.05.2008, 21:04 +0200 schrieb Benjamin Mesing:
> sudo pbuilder login --save-after-login
> echo "sun-java5-jdk shared/accepted-sun-dlj-v1-1 boolean true" | \
>   debconf-set-selections
> echo "sun-java6-jdk shared/accepted-sun-dlj-v1-1 boolean true" | \
>   debconf-set-selections
> exit

I use a way to do that "on the fly" because I think it's easier to
manage if you have several debconf settings to manage. Just add to
your .pbuilderrc:

    HOOKDIR=$HOME/debian/pbuilder/hooks

The create a file called i.e. "D50sun-java-licenses" in $HOOKDIR with
the following content (it basically has to start with "D" and a two
digit number for ordering):

    #!/bin/sh
    debconf-set-selections <<EOF
    sun-java5-jdk shared/accepted-sun-dlj-v1-1 boolean true
    sun-java6-jdk shared/accepted-sun-dlj-v1-1 boolean true
    EOF

This accepts the licenses before packages are installed. I prefer this
because I can deactivate certain settings easily (by commenting out
sections or renaming hook files) and do not have to keep a full chroot
for every possible debconf setting. Also, I tend to forget which exactly
setting I did in which chroot. ;)

Best regards
Manuel