Re: How to enable IPv6 on Woody ?

kmlhk79-ipv6@yahoo.com.hk wrote:
> Paul :
>
> You are not address my question.
>
> I know this questions may be asked for hundred time
> but there are always new members to ask for help form
> the community for same question.

..and those new members should learn how to STFW[1] instead of being
number 1001 to ask the same question. =)

> I want to experience Ipv6 on Debian .
>
> Such that I may connect to IPv6 Tunnel Broker by ipv6
> on ipv4 tunneling.
>
> I am running Woody with 2.4 kernel . It seems that I
> need to upgrade the kernel to 2.6 form back port . But
> what will be the next steps?
>
> Any one can point me to  URLs which document steps to
> enable ipv6 on woody and configure for IPv6 Tunnel
> Broker  connection ?

STFW, my friend, STFW. ^_^

http://www.google.hk/search?hl=en&q=debian+ipv6

See result #2, that should give you all of the information you need.
#'s 5 & 6 might prove to be useful as well.

-----
[1]
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#rtfm