RE: How to enable IPv6 on Woody ?

Paul :

You are not address my question.

I know this questions may be asked for hundred time
but there are always new members to ask for help form
the community for same question.

I want to experience Ipv6 on Debian .

Such that I may connect to IPv6 Tunnel Broker by ipv6
on ipv4 tunneling.

I am running Woody with 2.4 kernel . It seems that I
need to upgrade the kernel to 2.6 form back port . But
what will be the next steps?

Any one can point me to  URLs which document steps to
enable ipv6 on woody and configure for IPv6 Tunnel
Broker  connection ?

Many thanks,

K. M. Lau