Re: How to enable IPv6 on Woody ?

kmlhk79-ipv6@yahoo.com.hk wrote:

>I am running Woody with 2.4 kernel . It seems that I
>need to upgrade the kernel to 2.6 form back port . But
>what will be the next steps?

If you are running the debian kernel in Woody you do have IPv6. Just
modprobe ipv6. If you are using the bootflopies kernel (ie. it has a bf
in its name), then you need to upgrade to the real woody kernel. The
bootfloppy kernel doesn't have ipv6;

http://packages.debian.org/stable/base/kernel-image-2.4.18-1-386

>Any one can point me to  URLs which document steps to
>enable ipv6 on woody and configure for IPv6 Tunnel
>Broker  connection ?

http://people.debian.org/~csmall/ipv6/index.html

There are setup instructions there. You could also google for an IPv6 HOWTO.

- Adam