Re: [DDTSS]: missing paragraphs already translated / DDTSS source ?

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):

> Anyway, I thought Pootle was going to provide full translation
> features. Fixing this is DDTS is going to be quite painful....

We are ages from being able to have DDTP processes and translations
handled in Pootle, I'm afraid. The original reason was the problem to
get Pootle deal with such a huge number of PO files.....now the reason
is more "nobody is taking care to try again" (assuming we'd had a
backported Pootle version).

Pootle on i18n.debian.net is only used for D-I translation by very few
teams, that's all.