Re: drivel 2.0.3-4: Please translate the package drivel

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:35:46 +0000
Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> > I thought that drivel was translated and supervised by the GNOME
> > Translation Project? According to GNOME SVN trunk, Swedish is 100%.
> I'm wondering if 2.0.3 was released without intltool-update being run
> because a lot of translations were in that situation.
>
> $ apt-get source drivel
> $ cd drivel-2.0.3/po/
> $ intltool-update -r

Should also mention that I'm also doing upstream work on drivel and it's
yet to be decided whether drivel will stay with Gnome svn anyway. I'll
take care of merging translations with the new version but there may
well be changes before that is released.

--

Neil Williams