goforge translations on pootle.debian.net

Quoting Roland Mas (lolando@debian.org):
> Dear Debian I18N people,
>
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> gforge.

After talking with Roland, I added GForge to pootle.debian.net.

I suggest interested people to register for an account on this Pootle
server, then get in touch with me for that account to be validated for
GForge+<language>

That does *not* mean you will have to translate through Pootle. You
can just get the PO file, work on it offline, then reupload it to
Pootle.

The project in Pootle is hooked to a special BZR branch which the
maintainers will merge translations from.