Re: gforge 4.7~rc2+svn6766-1: Please translate the package gforge

Christian Perrier, 2009-01-18 12:37:11 +0100 :

>>   That sounds interesting, although I think I would have preferred
>> a merge request.  On the other hand, I guess I (or you) could set
>> up a dedicated Bzr branch which Pootle could use, and I'd merge
>> from that from time to time.  How does that sound?
>
> Yes, seems a good way to go.
>
> I'd prefer *you* to setup that branch, then give Alioth's user
> pootle-guest commit access to it and then I'll checkout the branch
> on pootle.d.n and announce that translators may request access to
> the gforge project on pootle.debian.net to directly work there.

I think this should work:
bzr+ssh://alioth.debian.org/home/users/lolando/bzr/gforge/users/pootle-guest/trunk+pootle

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Plant a radish, get a radish, never any doubt!
  -- Bellamy & Hucklebee, in The Fantasticks