Re: How use Launchpad translations for translate debian-installer upstreams?

Ops...
For run :$...

In the same folder:
template.po (Download from upstream)
translated_file.po (Download from Launchpad)

In terminal:
Go to the directory.
python poupdate.py template.pot translated_file.po new_translate_file.po

This will create the new_translate_file.po translated with the strings
found.

Example:
python poupdate.py template.pot installer-po_debian-installer-ast.po
ast.po

It this can be an useful program, maybe I can improve it for more
stable :)