Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of isync to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Nicolas Boullis (nboullis@debian.org):

> For what it's worth, isync only has one debconf template, and this
> template is a note that is displayed when upgrading from a pre-1.0
> version.
> Given that Etch has 1.0.3-3, this template is only useful in case of a
> direct pre-Etch -> Lenny upgrade (and as far as I know, such upgrades
> are not supported).
> Hence, when I received that translation update, I felt guilty for not
> removing the template earlier. But give the freeze, I thought I'd rather
> not touch anything (and I think this template does not hurt).

Hrm..:-)

Well, I think it's still OK to at least in -release whether a removal
of the template would be accepted. I think there are chances that it
would be.

If you want, I can do it.

> > Let me know, as soon as possible, if you have any kind of objection to this
> > process.
> >
> > If you'd rather do the fix yourself, I will of course leave the package
> > alone. Same if you have reasons not to do the update now.
>
> No strong objection.
> If you still think it's worth your time, feel free to NMU. Feel also

This is not that much time. For sure, in this case, it's more a matter
of being "clean" in the BTS than really useful...but, sometimes, being
blean does not hurt..:)