Re: CD install instructions

>>>>> "Wolfgang" == Wolfgang Jährling <wolfgang@pro-linux.de> writes:

>> e) Also, advice on getting ssh to work.

Wolfgang> See the mailing list archive.  It has been discussed a while
Wolfgang> ago.

I see someone mentioning a random.tar.gz, but I can't find it in any
of the places mentioned.

Assuming I can find it, which I can't so far, but assuming I can, how
ought it be integrated with a Debian CD install?  The instructions I
have found seem relevant to a hurd cvs checkout build.  What does that
correspond to in Debian?

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr@aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible