Re: patches for openssh

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 07:08:13PM -0700, James Morrison wrote:
>  Also to get the Slang frontend for debconf to work, i've had to
> add a link from libslang.so.1 to libslang.so

Which package contains the program/library which contains the dependency on
libslang.so ?  This needs to be recompiled.

>  I also can't compile parted because the current hurd package
> doesn't seem to link libstore to libshouldbeinlibc.

Neal will take care of parted, I think.

>  This one will go on bug-hurd if no one tells me it's my fault but
> bits/sockaddr.h defines _HAVE_SA_LEN but when I try to compile
> zmail, sa->sa_len is undefined. sa is a sockaddr struct.

Have you included <sys/socket.h> ?  We definitely have the sa_len field.
(Look in bits/sockaddr.h, it defines sa_prefix##len, and bits/socket.h has:

 __SOCKADDR_COMMON (sa_); /* Common data: address family and length.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de