Re: Debian-update Gnome applet

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 00:05, Miles Bader wrote:
> I tried -- the menu entry is there -- but doing so has no obvious effect; is
> it a zero-width applet?!?

It is very small. If you have no icons in it it is just a tiny little
handle (like the one on the end of the task button list).
Open up gaim and go to plugins and enable notification area... you'll
see a gaim logo apear in it (it will be to the right of the handle).
I think gnome meeting also can be in the notification are, but don't
know any other apps that do (or maybe I just don't use them)

--
Charles Voelger <cvoelger@dweasel.com>