Re: Alix thin client doesn't boot with Lenny

[Nigel Barker]
> so Petter, if I don't have a combo-tjener, can I still have diskless
> on the 192. of an ltspserver? Do I have to do ltsp-make-client? Or is
> it just a question of changing the pxe link?

Sure, it just will not be set up out of the box.

But as is mentioned briefly in
to do that you need to add '3' as a kernel argument in
/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/pxelinux.cfg/default to change the
defaults for clients on the thin client network.  Please update the
documentation to make it clearer when you have tested this.

If you want to boot diskless workstations on the main network
(10.0.2.0/23) for a separate thin client server, you need to change
the files in /var/lib/tftpboot/debian-edu/ to refer to the separate
thin client server.

Happy hacking,