Re: check_cups_plugin

[John Vincent]
> What information do you guys need added to the plugin to clarify the
> license for inclusion? Just having it added in the headers?

Yes.  A statement somewhere close to the code (in the header of the
script would be perfect) stating the licensing terms would make it
clear that we are allowed to copy, use and modifiy the script, and
thus make it possible for me to include it into the sitesummary
package.

Btw, how are multiple cups queues handled by this Nagios check?

> FYI, all of the code on my site is GPLd for what it's worth. I just
> never bothered to add a license because it really is nothing more
> than shell scripts.

Great. :)

Happy hacking,