check_cups_plugin

Hi all,

This email is regarding this post on the list:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-edu@lists.debian.org/msg18879.html

I'm so sorry I missed an email from you guys about license
clarification on one of my Nagios plugins. I was redid my postfix
aliases a few months back and missed adding the address listed on a
few of my plugins.

What information do you guys need added to the plugin to clarify the
license for inclusion? Just having it added in the headers? FYI, all
of the code on my site is GPLd for what it's worth. I just never
bothered to add a license because it really is nothing more than shell
scripts.

FYI, I'm not sub'd to the list so if someone could followup off list,
I'll get it taken care of for you.

Thanks so much. I'm glad that old plugin still has some value to someone.

John E. Vincent