Re: newest ISO-Images - where?

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
On 06-05-2005 17:52, Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

Ludger Sicking wrote:

I am looking for the newest _official_ release of debian-edu, i. e.
woody-based which is officially supported.

Ludger: I believe the answer to your question - the newest _official_
release of debian-edu - is
ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux-cd/skolelinux-i386-current.iso
(currently pointing to skolelinux-i386-release-1.0r1.iso in same
directory ).

NO - well - yes - but that one is not working for most installations.
PLease google or search gmane for more information.

Or you might look at
http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/get_started/download/document_view

You could say the same about Debian woody. That does not make Debian
sarge automagically officially supported.

Let's make that rc2 CD official, if that's what makes sense.

Just please do not confuse things by pointing to development stuff when
asked about official stuff, ok?

Please stopp confusing our users when we answer them.

It's not a rc2 cd. We have based our CD for a long time (since 2002?) on debian-installer. The reason for 1.0r1 failing is in fact that there was some changes between rc1 and rc2 of the installer. Unfortunatly that hit us. That is why I built 1.0r1+di_rc2.

And that one has been the official since then.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no