Re: I'm Back! Let's Meet Friday, 5/5 @ 20:00

On 5/4/06, Benj. Mako Hill <mako@debian.org> wrote:
I'm back in town for a couple days. If folks want to meet up for
Belgian beers, Belgian fries, for a chat and keysigning with someone
who, while not Belgian, has been to Beglium and has had his key signed
by several Belgians, I have a proposition for you...

ACK!  I didn't check my gmail account yesterday and will now not be able to make it tonight.  I happened upon almost a pound of fresh porcini mushrooms and promised my girlfriend I'd make them for dinner tonight with some hand made papparadelle pasta and white truffle oil.  Given a bit more notice, we could have had the keysigning here along with a 4 course dinner that would rival anything you'd get at Mario Batali's Babbo in the village.

Anyways, last time I met Mako at Vol de Nuit, we all had a blast.   I strongly recommend anyone who's interested to go.

Maybe next time.

-Mike