Re: I'm Back! Let's Meet Friday, 5/5 @ 20:00

<quote who="Tim Olsen" date="Fri, May 05, 2006 at 10:57:28AM -0400">

> This will be my first keysigning party, so I want to make sure I'm
> properly prepared.  I have two forms of ID and a print-out from
> gpg-key2ps.

One form for government issues photo ID and a printed copy of your
fingerprint is all that is neceesary. Since there will only be a few
people doing this, we won't have a full-blown protocal. Just passing
slips at the table. It can be pretty relaxed.

> It looks like I should probably put my key on a keyserver.  Which
> keyserver do people recommend I put my key on?

They are all connected and send keys to each other. pgp.mit.edu is a
pretty frequently used keyserver.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@debian.org

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results. --RMS