I'm Back! Let's Meet Friday, 5/5 @ 20:00

I'm back in town for a couple days. If folks want to meet up for
Belgian beers, Belgian fries, for a chat and keysigning with someone
who, while not Belgian, has been to Beglium and has had his key signed
by several Belgians, I have a proposition for you...

Lets meet up at the Belgian Beer Bar (Vol De Nuit) on West 4th between
6th Avenue and MacDougal at 8pm tomorrow Friday, May 5th.

I'm way behind in actually signing keys (I still have keys to sign
from last summer) but I promise that I'll get to them all upon my
return. :)

Call me at +1 206-409-7191 if you want to meet up later!

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill