Re: Archiving Abraham's website (Was Re: Fwd: The Debian Project mourns the loss of Abraham Raji)

On Fri, Oct 06, 2023 at 08:16:31PM +0530, rajudev wrote:
> The domain is expiring on Jul 30, 2024. We should try to contact Gandi and
> ask them to provide access for renewals or to sponsor the domain to be kept
> alive.

I could not find anything relevant in their ToS about domain transfers in such cases.
Have to write to their helpdesk to ask them about it. We probably should discuss this
in private.

> Not sure where the hosting is, but probably is at his gitlab.com account
> https://gitlab.com/avron/avron.gitlab.io, so that will not be an issue.

Very likely.

$ dig +short txt abrahamraji.in
"_gitlab-pages-verification-code.abrahamraji.in TXT gitlab-pages-verification-code=6d9c33418e44bb4612801233ef9241c3"

Best,
Nilesh