Re: Archiving Abraham's website (Was Re: Fwd: The Debian Project mourns the loss of Abraham Raji)

Hi,
On Friday, October 06, 2023 12:12 IST, Abhijith PA <abhijith@debian.org> wrote:

I was about to suggest that we should archive Abraham's website
https://abrahamraji.in including his blogs, wiki and keep
somewhere in https://debian.org.in/. There are lot of testimonies
about how his packaging how-to wiki helped many newcomers.

But it seems archive.org already have many latest snapshots of his
website.

Yet keeping a copy at https://debian.org.in is not that hard.

Had this discussion with few of Abraham's friends as well earlier regarding this. I plan to keep the domain and wiki around while keeping links intact. Would probably add line on about page though. Code is avail at https://gitlab.com/avron/avron.gitlab.io and https://gitlab.com/avron/wiki

Having another archive under debian.org.in seems a good idea.

- Sahil