Re: Missing mails from debian-dpkg-bugs?

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Don, can you fix this?

The BTS is still sending it to the source package, but it appears that
it occasionally fails because it can't figure out the source package
for dpkg-dev. I think I know what the underlying problem is here now,
and I will address it.

Don Armstrong

--
"A one-question geek test. If you get the joke, you're a geek: Seen on
a California license plate on a VW Beetle: 'FEATURE'..."