Re: Missing mails from debian-dpkg-bugs?

Hi,

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011, Cord Beermann wrote:
> Hallo! Du (Don Armstrong) hast geschrieben:
>
> > [debian-bugs-closed]
> > Passing message <handler.643968.D643968.13175399301771.ackdone@bugs.debian.org> to dist (kinda)
> > Passing message <handler.643968.D643968.13175399301771.ackdone@bugs.debian.org> to dist
> > [debian-dpkg]
> > Passing message <4E86E80A.1000607@debian.org> to /var/list/junk/debian-dpkg/submit/fell-through-local-s00.2011-10
> >
> > Probably something wrong with the configuration on liszt that is doing
> > that; checking with listmaster.
>
> For some unknown reason we have filtered all mails coming directly
> from bugs.d.o to this list since at least March 29  2010.
>
> I just removed this rule.

Please reinstate that, it's on purpose and it was set on our request when
we changed the maintainer to debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org.

Guillem reported loss of mails on debian-dpkg-bugs@lists.debian.org
which in fact is subscribed to the BTS traffic via the PTS. It's normal
that debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org doesn't get any bug traffic.

Looking at the logs of the PTS I see:
2011-10-01 10:16:48 4326 <= doko@debian.org for dpkg-dev <4E86E80A.1000607@debian.org>
2011-10-01 10:16:48 4326 :: dpkg-dev bts
2011-10-01 10:16:48 4326 Completed

So basically the BTS is sending the mail to the PTS but instead of sending it
to dpkg@packages.qa.debian.org it sends it to dpkg-dev@packages.qa.debian.org
and there it goes nowhere since nobody is subscribed to that non-existing
source package.

Don, can you fix this?

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

liberate it: http://debian-handbook.info/go/ulule-rh/