Missing mails from debian-dpkg-bugs?

Hi!

After noticing a spike in the bug reports number from the PTS, but w/o
having received new bug report mail, I went on hunting to find out I've
missed recent mail (from at least) debian-dpkg-bugs.

I've fixed some of those now, but didn't receive neither of the
pending tag changes (#642473, #642521, #643632), nor closures
(#643968) for those bug.

Before trying to investigate on my mail chain, I'd rather know if this
is something that's happening to other subscribers?

thanks,
guillem