Re: Next steps for gitlab.debian (Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

On Wed, 08 Jun 2016, Pirate Praveen wrote:

> > What would be wrong with "gitlab.debian.net" ?  (Is gitlab a trademark
> > that we should avoid in this context?)
>
> That was my first suggestion, but people wanted to avoid using tool names.

It seems your goal is to provide a gitlab.  Not a git thing or a
collaboration tool or a development platform, but a gitlab.  You have a
hammer, and you don't care what it's being used for as long as you can
use the hammer.  Call it gitlab.

--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System